Thursday, March 11, 2010

And away we go

And off we go tomorrow to Louisiana. We will be staying at our son's house and will try to keep up with my blog there, however, his system is always a mystery. Sometimes it works and sometimes, forget it, as far as outside individuals are concerned. He is a cardiologist and has various firewalls, etc. on his computers. I understand it, since he does chart work and patient files from the house, so for confidential reasons has to have all of this security.
He has a beautiful home and I will try to take pictures. He built a pool last year, so I am anxious to see how it looks now. They have had lots of snow and cold weather, so it may be still in disarray.
Until we meet again


2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Hey!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
It's so fun to see who reads, from time to time!
I hope you have a great trip to see your family.
Shelley Smith
hosueofsmiths.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

Sorry I have been remiss in thanking you for stopping by. Your blog is lovely. Have a beautiful weekend.