- my nephew passed away on June 8 quite unexpectedly
- my brother, (nephew's father, my last living sibling) died on July 9th
- the hottest July anywhere in the US was in OK.
- Heidi got sick a week or so ago, turned out to be a bladder infection
- I have had a continuing ear problem since early summer, finally went to the doctor yesterday
- I've had a sensitive tooth, dentist says I need a new crown and 2 fillings
Of course, all hasn't been bad, there was a beautiful wedding in June, in which we gained a new daughter and granddaughter.
Hubs and I went to New Orleans for a few days after Rick's wedding.
Had a great time, just walking the French Quarter and eating good food.
We stayed at the Monteleone, and this is their famous Carousel bar and it was soooo nice.
What is left of my lunch, Oysters Bienville, my favorite.
With August here, fall is coming soon. We have lots to look forward to in the next few weeks. Our triplet babies will be here on Friday, their first visit to Oklahoma, football is 3 weeks away and the OK philharmonic will be starting soon. This has got to mean cooler weather, can't wait!
Have a great rest of the week everyone!