Monday, August 1, 2011

Time

Once again, time has slipped by and the month of July is here and gone. I am not a summertime person and with the heat wave we here in Oklahoma ( along with lots of the rest of the country) I have just sat around and complained and watched things burn up. Even the knockout roses are looking pitiful. We are under water rationing, so just have to resist watering. There is a burn ban here too, so that means no grilling outside, even in this heat, if we wanted to.

On the 9th of July, my brother passed away. He was the last of my generation, was 88 and been in poor health for quite some time. It was good to see some hardly ever seen family members, even if for such a sad occasion.
 Maybe I will get more involved in blogging when fall comes. In the meantime, hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.


Mary Ann

No comments: