Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday Therapy

Yes, yes, it's Thursday Therapy






And I have a couple of shout outs,

Thanks so much for the girl trying to broadside me today when I had a green arrow to turn left, scared the b whatever out of me.

Thanks to the teenagers in the neighborhood who are still shooting fireworks after dark every night.  Our golden retriever is terrified and has torn the gate of the dog yard  completely out of the concrete wall.

Thanks to the weathermen who love to make us miss what few decent tv shows we have to watch in the summer, by broadcasting thunderstorms in Kansas and timbucktwo  which aren't even in our viewing area.  I know that this is tornado alley but I'm just saying!

Thanks to BP for finally getting the oil leak in the gulf capped today after some 84 days.  Let's all pray it just holds and those poor souls in south Louisiana and the coast get their lives back.

In the meantime, I wish for all of you a great Friday and a fun filled weekend.

Once again, thanks so much for stopping by and if you leave a comment, thank you thank you.

1 comment:

Rose said...

glad you didn't get hit by that other car. i, hope that BP, has got this oil spill under control. have a good friday