Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a Mess

I thought I would give you a little glance at why I haven't been blogging lately.
This is Debra and Ray's room, getting ready to move furniture and start painting.  Then floors.

More of the rubble


This is the foyer before I began to paint.  Yes, we have ordered a new light fixture.  Don't think they even make these anymore.

This is in the dining room bay window area, 152 boxes of the Pergo for the floors.

I took this yesterday from our bedroom doorway upstairs.  What an utter mess.
We plan on having all of the house painted and new floors by football season, if not by Christmas for sure.LOL

I can't wait until everything is finished and I will keep you posted with our progress.

2 comments:

Rose said...

don't envey you. you sometimes want to go home. did i say Home? nuts.

Java said...

Wow Mary Ann that looks like some project! Good luck with that! I'm sure it will be beautiful in the end!

I grabbed your button and put it on my "Awesome Blog" page!

I hope you come back and join the Over 40 gang! Tomorrow is Follow Friday 40 and over so don't miss that!

Take care.
Java