Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's ???

I failed to say in my last post about the triplets that this is Sarah's first child(ren)!


Questions:

 
1. What is your favorite sandwich?

I love the chicken salad sandwiches at Panera Bread and there is a place in Shreveport called Fairfield Grocery  that makes the best chicken salad. 




















2. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
Seasonal duvets, pillows, comforters




3. What is your favorite flower?
Hydrangeas


4. What is your favorite magazine?
Southern Living, I think I have been taking it since it first began.

















5. How often do you weigh yourself?
Not often enough!!















Have a great day everyone and thanks so much for stopping by.

Linking to http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/search/label/Meet%20Me%20On%20Monday


2 comments:

Jessica Warrick said...

Im your newest follower.

Rose said...

i'm with you rarely go on a scale. don't want to know the truth.