Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pinks



Here are some pink fireworks leftover from our big 4th of July weekend.  Love the pink!










I love these pink and white candlesticks, quite festive. They look almost white here, but are really a soft pink.  An  HL purchase many years ago.

While cleaning off the top of my china cabinet yesterday, I found this little pink cup and saucer.  It is really, really quite  old and belonged to my hub's great grandmother.


Here's a  little bird in a cloche with the pink ribbon.

I'll bet you remember this beautiful bag I got. for our reunion in Florida.
And, I do love me some gorgeous pink roses.  Wishing you a great pink Saturday.!

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

 I am linking to


http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

3 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Gray/grey skies for sure!

Yep! Live in Edmond! I actually use to live in Yukon. We lived off Czech-Hall road on the way to mustang! Years ago but it was a sweet place to live!!

Happy Pink Saturday! LOVE YOUR BLOG!

xoRebecca

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary Ann,
What great pinks you have shared with us today!!
Love the tea cup!!

HPS!!

Debbie

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Great Pinks. Decided this week to start at the name under mine. Being toward the end of the list we don't get as many comments. Hope you have a great week. Debbie