Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What a Mess!

How many of you have a closet that you just don't want to think about?  Well, that is our guest room closet.  We just dump everything in there that we don't know what to do with.  I decided to tackle it but, it wasn't one of my better ideas after having allergy issues for the last week.  Couldn't be house dust could it, oh no!  Anyway, I drug everything out of the closet and here are a few pictures.  Do you see anything you might want?  It's up for grabs.





I have already thrown away one large black garbage bag full of things out of this closet.  There are things that I find so hard to do away with.  One, a glorious green purse.  I haven't really ever used it, but I love it.  How can I throw that away. !!!

Tomorrow, I will try to finish it up and show after pictures.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Can't wait to see after pictures. Your button looks great! I probably should have paid someone to save me all the time and stress! :)