Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our boy

Still having issues with my computer so, I'll see how things go.  These are pictures of this 3 year old that we live with.  Yes, he has on his Woody pj's again.  He loves them.





This last picture is after he had been helping Grandmama make cupcakes, only has a little chocolate on his face.

I found this scene in the bathroom this morning.  Guess he had to take off his boots to potty.




I thought this was so cute.  Wonder what was going on in  his little mind when he arranged this.

Have a great day!
Mary Ann






6 comments:

Mary said...

What a cute little man he is! I love what he did with his boots!

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Those boots are too cute! I remember when my boys had their cowboy boots. I've still got a couple of pairs.

Vicki Boster said...

Mary Ann - what a sweet and wonderful blog you have! I love to see blogs that are all about family - so very special!

Thanks for coing to see me at my little blog - yoou are entered in the Vera give away - keep your fingers crossed!

Vicki Boster said...

Hey Mary Ann - I can't find your follower badge - can you tell me what it looks like! I want to be sure to enter you for the follower Vera purse!

vicki

Unknown said...

Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
I was late too but fashionable late for the UBP 2010.

chris said...

My son had a Spiderman costume that was a one piece silky type material when he was in kindergarten. He wore that thing until it was at his knees and the crotch was well.. NOT as high as it should have been. We still remind him of it from time to time and he is 13. He just smiles really big and turns a little pink. It's cute.