Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Room

As you know, we live with our daughter and family. We have our own space upstairs. It's quite large with its own bath. I love seeing where you bloggers live so here goes, a few pictures of where we live.





This is my husbands wardrobe and here's Mr. Busybody checking it out.







Mr. Busybody playing with a comforter, a tent will probaby quickly follow!


This was a gift, a prayer shawl from the middle east but, I can't remember where.  It's really beautiful.



And yes, if you must know, this basket is full of books that I want to read.  I also have a kindle,however, I have been reading blogs lately and everything is running over.
Love the toothpick.




Sorry for the flash in the first picture.  This may be one of my favorite projects.  I t  was one of my first counted cross stitch projects.  I just love the little girls with there ribbon kites.  I really enjoyed working on this one.  I haven't cross stitched since Quinn was born.  Counting little x's and needles is just not too feasible with a little one around.
Still have the other side of the room to show so, more later.

Hope you have a fantastic Wednesday!



3 comments:

Mary said...

The bed looks so comfy...like you just want to crawl right in it!

chris said...

Beautiful space! I love the bed.And that Mr. Busybody is sure handsome...

nannykim said...

Thanks for sharing your room. I agree that the older one gets the harder to fill in those x's!! I have one project that I started years ago and I would love to finish it , but man, I have to have very good lighting and it is so time consuming AND I have so many other things I want to do!!