Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Randomness

I've been taking pictures of nothing and everything. I still don't have my new camera figured out. I've printed the manual and have started to read it and try to figure things out bbbboooorrrriiiinnnggg! ( I'd much rather be reading a good book,)
Without further ado, hang onto something and come along on the ride to ??? with this post.
















These are easter eggs that I embellished. I used the white plastic eggs and glued on the sequins, ribbons etc., with Elmer's Glue. I tried out several other glues, i.e., Monster Glue, Super Glue and Crazy Glue. None of these worked as well as just the plain old everyday Elmers. The pictures don't really do them justice, they're much prettier in person.

This is a wreath I made last week as well. I used all pokadot ribbon with a few solid color pieces, I used a straw wreath and wrapped it entirely in ribbon first. I started using floral pins to stick the five inch pieces of ribbon into the wreath, but I quickly discovered I could stick them in with regular colored straight pins, a much easier option.


Here are two shots of our back yard taken this past weekend. You can see how little green grass we have as yet. Lots of weeds, little grass.

This is my new computer. I had a skin for my old computer, so decided I needed one for the new laptop. Here's what I ended up with. I love it.




That's the skylight reflected in the last one. When the skin arrived, I was surprised to see that it came from Poland. I hadn't really paid any attention from where I ordered it. Pretty cool!
 


And, last but not least. On this pretty weekend day, Quinn got a haircut on the patio. He was none to pleased about having to stop playing, however, with the promise of an ice cream cone from Braums, he relented and got it cut.

That's enough randomness for one day.
Have a great week!



Mary Ann

No comments: