Saturday, April 16, 2011
I got an award!!!
Oh my gosh, I am so excited, I just got my first award from Susan at
http://lifekidsandgenealogy.blogspot.com/!!! Susan, thank you so much, you don't know how happy this makes an old lady.
So Now, I am supposed to tell you ten things about myself:
1. I don't feel 74 years old. Sometime I think its not fair, I feel much younger.
2. I got a BA degree from the University of the Philippines. (we lived there 3 years)
3. We've been married 56 years in June. Wow, that's a lllooonnnggg time!
4. I love to read, any and everything. I always have more than one book going at the same time.
5. I decided a few weeks ago I wanted to learn to quilt, so I now have all the stuff to begin a project.
6. I love football and am just an avid fan. I love the Sooners and the Saints.
7. I enjoy shopping for things for the house. Hobby Lobby loves to see me coming.
8. We have four children, a daughter, a son, and twin daughters. We live with one of our twin daughters and her family.
9. I do all of the cooking. I think I am a fairly good cook and enjoy cooking for my family when we all get together.
10. I started this blog a little over a year ago and have met so many nice people. I recently had to buy a new laptop and the old one probably just gave up from exhaustion.
Now I am passing this neat award on to 15 of you folks out there:
Awardees, just pick up your award, post on your blog, 10 things we don't know about you and then give the award to 15 other blogs. Have fun!
Thanks again Susan!