1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of
your life, what would it be? It has to be potatoes. I wasn't born Irish for nothing! I am yet to find a way to fix them that I don't like, let me take that back, I'm not fond of them mashed with turnips! (saw that one day on a cooking show)
Never met a french fry I didn't like!
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them? Its hard enough for me to post, preview and publish without worrying about posting them at a later time.
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Once when I was about five and was runover by a teenager on a bicycle. And again, a few years ago when we were rear ended at a red light. Not fun!
4. What is your favorite candle scent? I love anything that smells of cinnamon.
5. Coffee or tea?Oh I am coffee person, all the way, don't even like tea when I'm in England. Nothing like a hot cuppa coffee in the morning with one of those cinnamon rolls just above!
I'm linking with Java over at http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/