Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet Me Monday









Questions:

1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?

I have watched As The World Turns since it first began.  Of course, I couldn't keep up with it when I was working all those years but when I retired I started back and never missed a beat.  It saddens me that it is going off the air in September.  I also watched Guiding Light for many years, especially since I retired.

2. What appliance is used the most in your house?

Probably the microwave.  It seems someone is always nuking something, from breakfast to bedtime snacks.

3. Do you wear make-up every day?

Heavens no!  I used to when I worked but taint happnin now!

4. What is your worst pet-peeve?

People who throw nasty diapers on parking lots.  Don't know how many times I have stepped out of my car into a poopy diaper.  What kind of person would do that?  It really speaks no=class to me.

5. What is your favorite lunch meat?

I am not a real sandwich fan but, if I had to choose I would probably say Virginia Ham with swiss cheese.

Have a great week everyone!



2 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Mary Ann
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. Glad you liked my pictures.
I have enjoyed my visit to your blog today too. I loved seeing your beautiful home and all you are doing to it. Great news about the triplets. How exciting.
Lindsay
x

Rose said...

i'm already a follower. The throwing away of diapers makes me sick. people can use tras cans. Rose