1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
At my high school we wore white formals and carried a dozen red roses, you could never do that today.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Hmmm...a spare tire and a jack and hopefully my cell phone if I didn't forget it!
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses?
Oh gosh, we didn't have open houses per se, but we did have teas, al fresco parties, this was the deep south, what would you expect?
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It just gets better every year!
5. What was the last thing you broke?
I'm not too bad about breaking things, probably something in the garbage disposal like a spoon.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Yes, anything and everything!
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
Definitely a "his job" with a boy in training.
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
great room, kitchen, conjoined.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
We are pretty obsessed with the newspaper.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Absolutely. There is a plan and we aren't privy to it.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I don't quite think these are much different! One should do the right things the right way.