Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday so soon



Questions:


1. What is your favorite kind of fudge?

Oh my word, it's chocolate, isn't it?



2. Is there snow outside your window?

A little tiny bit, hardly worth the effort.


3. What is your favorite meal of the day?

Just has to be dinner, save up all day for that.


4. Do you text on your cell phone?

Oh yes, but not too much!



5. Waffles or pancakes?

Lovem both, but gotta go with waffles, pecan, if you gottem!



Thanks so much for dropping by and thanks to Java for hosting this fun time every week!



9 comments:

Mary said...

Love your answer to #1! That was a "DUH" question, wasn't it? :D
Visiting from MMOM!

Helen Pigott said...

Hello,
Thought I would hop on by via MMOM. Love waffles with cream and bananas but add a few pecans and that would be sooo yummy, Oh gosh just realised Java is talking about food again, this is not good for my waist line! Hope you have a good week.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Java said...

Hi Mary Ann!!

Pecan waffles? I never heard of them! Sounds yummy!

Have a great week!

Java

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi, just visiting from the blog hop. I've never heard of pecan waffles but I do like eating pecans! Have a great week!

Shawn said...

I need to try the Pecan Waffles..darn just reading everyones answers...I am getting hungry!

Have a wonderful week,
Shawn

BTW, I like your background!

Barbara said...

I've never had waffles - I love pecans though :O)

jennifer @ What Would Jen Do said...

stopping by from Meet Me on Monday

The picture of the little girl eying her dinner sums up exactly how i also feel about dinner.

have a great week.

dtbrents said...

Great pictures. You have a lovely blog. I added your button. Doylene

dtbrents said...

This subject makes me hungry. Your blog is lovely. I put your pretty button on my blog. Doylene