Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Winston

I know some of you wonder what happened to our remodeling project.  Well, the living room, dining room, D and R's bedroom, the entry hall are finished.  The guest room is 2/3 finished and then R has been inundated at work so progress has slowed.  The mattress and box springs from that room are leaning against the stairs.  Winston has decided that is his bed, so he sleeps up there all day.













Big guy is snoozing away.
I said, "I'm not ready to get up, now beat it!"

Now, I am going to doze off again.

I'll get back to you, but it ain't gonna be today so, BEAT IT!!!




cc: family

1 comment:

Ciao Chow Linda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment about rocky - and giving me the chance to find your blog and see your little kitty.