Saturday, June 15, 2013

Not really a lot to blog about. Its getting pretty hot here, but remember no whining after all the storms we've had. We even had a little shower here, just enough to have to bring the dogs inside. Ugh! They are asleep right now so I shouldn't complain. I made the best summery (is that a real word?) dessert. You start with a boxed angel food cake mix; don't mix it like the box says but stir in a large can of crushed pineapple. That's all you do: step one: open box step two: pour it in a rather large mixing bowl step three: add the pineapple (it will foam up, don't ask me why, I don't know) Don't use a mixer just mix well with a spoon until its all together step four: bake (at 350 if in a metal pan, 325 if in glass) about 30 to 35 minutes. Its great warm, the only thing that would make it better is a dollop of whipped cream, I guess Cool Whip would do. Enjoy!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: