Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Hope everyone has a sweet happy Valentines Day.

I know I have been among the missing for a couple of weeks, but I just have really had writers block.  We've been inside for almost two weeks with big snowfalls and record breaking low temperatures and frankly, I just haven't had anything to write about.  Haven't really had any projects to write about.  Hubs has been very sick with bronchitis and an earth shattering cough (anyway it seemed that way).  After a shot and three prescriptions he is on the road to recovery and we are at least getting some sleep at night.  Did you know that lack of sleep due to coughing, either yours or someone elses, leads to extreme crankiness.  I just had no idea!!

Have a great day, Everyone!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Happy Valentines Day!
I am glad your Hubby is feeling better and you can both get some much needed rest.
Shawn