Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Background




As you can see, I have a new background. I got tired of the red and am ready for St. Patrick's Day. My favorite color is green so its a great season for me.  And, for the person who complained about the PC Tech exceeded blog pop-up, I figured it out today, so  i t shouldn't give you any problems in the future.  Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you.  (To clarify, the complainer was one of my daughters!)
We are in Shreveport, got here on Tuesday, rain is coming. They've been having great weather until we got here, typical.
Of course, my computer won't go online here, so I am using son's which has firewalls for confidentiality issues due to his practice and use  at home.  I am very limited as to what I can do on it.
We will be here for at least another week, so blogging will be scarce, I'm sure.
 Have a great week and weekend coming up!!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Love your background...I picked the same one! Hope your are having a good time in Shreveport and have a safe trip home.
Shawn

LV said...

My first visit to your blog. I truly enjoyed it. I scrolled on down to some of your other post. I love you sense of humor. Have a good and safe trip.