Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Back but not ready to blog
1. What is the best dish you can make?
My family would probably say chicken and dumplings. That is what they always want me to fix, however, for some unknown reason, Debra doesn't like the dish.
2. How often do you change your sheets?
I have always changed them about once a week, however, in the summer twice a week if the weather is super hot.
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
Over the years, we've made quite a few, one to New England from Lubbock, Texas, one to the
Pacific coast from Louisiana and one to Colorado from south Louisiana, etc.
4. What is your favorite fruit?
Has to be bananas! Love them on my bowl of cereal at breakfast and what could be better than good old old fashioned banana pudding!!
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
We have breakfast at dinner a couple of times a month, but I don't remember having dinner for
breakfast unless it was for tailgating.
That's it for now. Hopefully I can get to blogging later this week, lots going on here with not much time for blogging.
Have a great week everyone.