Friday, June 25, 2010





I just love looking at everyone's pink posts.  I am linking back to Bevery's Pink Saturday.
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/




I make hair bows for little girls, so for some reason (Allie) I have lots of pink ribbon in my stash.

I know, I know, I just published these but they are just so cute and pink, I had to show them to you again.
A few pretty pink flowers can't hurt anything either!
How about a glass of cold pink lemonade on this hot summer day.
How about a sweet little pink cookie to go along with that lemonade.
Don't forget to wear your pink flip flops and your cool summer sundress and have a great pink Saturday.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY AND PLEASE COME BACK SOON!


3 comments:

Mary said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I'm just happy that I haven't killed mine yet!
Love the pink theme, especially the pink hat!

LV said...

I loved all your different pinks. The precious little child is my favorite tho. Nice pink feature.

Sherry from Alabama said...

I'm loving all your pinks, especially the cutie in the pink hat! Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine