Friday, March 8, 2013

Quite a busy day. I made gumbo for our youngest granddaughter. This is her birthday week and she always wants me to make gumbo. Debra made her cute cupcakes and with a houseful of family, it was pretty festive. I went to get my hair done this morning so, after some months, I am a redhead again. I have had two respiratory infections and strep throat since Christmas, so my hair was certainly not a priority. Now that we can quit whining about flu, strep, etc., we can now whine about our allergies which come along with the wind "blowing across the plains" here in Oklahoma. Sure hope you all have a lovely weekend, supposed to rain here, and we aren't complaining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Нi, I dο belіevе this is a grеat ωebsitе.
Ι stumbledupon іt ;) I will revisit уet agaіn
ѕince I saved as a favorite it. Mοneу аnd freedom is the best wаy to сhange, may you be
гiсh and continue to guide otherѕ.

Lοok into my site ... Person of Interest Season 2 Episode 18