Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Snow

We woke up this morning to more snow. It turned into a dismal, dreary, dark day. I really shouldn't complain because we need the rain or etc. so badly. We, here in the midwest, have had drought conditions for two years now. This is certainly helping our water table. I spent most of the day working on my quilting. This was the first block in a new all heart quilt I am starting. It has very small pieces and was really difficult to do. I had alot of ripping out to do, which I'm sure added to my calling the day dismal. And as I predicted, there was no school today. Quinn played in and around all day, always was one of his superheros. The snow melted some today but anything left on the streets is freezing over by now, so we'll wait and see what that does to the school bells tomorrow. TGIF, we're going to try and go out to the Symphony tomorrow night, will see tomorrow how things work out. Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hope things brighten up for you soon.
Use some bright happy colors to lift your spirits!
Hugs,
Patti