Thursday, March 31, 2011

Want to Know More!










This is a cute "get to know better" blog over at http://dollycas.blogspot.com/ so hop on over and enjoy the fun.  Here are this week's questions:

1. Are you a bath or shower person?
I love taking hot soaking baths, however, I mostly take showers.  There's a big deep whirlpool tub in Debra's bathroom and I tried it once, the key word here is "once!"  I thought hubs was going to have to call a man with a crane to get me out of that tub. Never again.  Besides I have to wash my hair and I can't do that while sitting in a tub, right!
 
 



 
 
 

















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2.  Do you bathe/shower in the morning or at night?
I usually shower in the morning, however, after a long, hot, sweaty day in the summer, I'll take a shower before bed.
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Do you have a hot tub or swimming pool?
Would love to have either one.
 
Have a great week, everyone!



1 comment:

dollycas aka Lori said...

I love your bath answer same thing here. We are going to get along great!!!

Your Newest Follower!!!!

Dollycas