Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Springtime

Nothing says Springtime quite like a preschool spring play.  My little grandson, Quinn, is the little redheaded guy, for those of you who haven't read my earlier posts.  His preschool had the cutest little play right before spring break called "Creep Crawlers!"  He played the part of an orange, don't ask me what that had to do with creepy crawlers, cuz I don't know.  His mom and I wondered if they chose him for the part of an orange for his hair color, just wonderin!
He was so shy at first, but after a couple of songs and a few minutes, he became a ham. The teachers do an amazing job with those little ones.  What a fun way to spend an afternoon!
(Sorry these are blurred, I still haven't figured out how to use my new camera.)

One proud Grandmama

No comments: