Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Hop

Lori over at http://dollycas.blogspot.com/ has a bloghop that I just found.  I think its going  to be fun, so I am going to participate.  She offers three questions for us to answer, so we can get to know each other better out here in the world of Blog.
Here are this week's questions.

1. Have you ever traveled outside of the United States?
Oh yes, I've been fortunate to go to so many places.  In Asia, we lived in the Philippines for 3 years, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.  In Europe, Italy, France, Austria, etc.,,,.  England, Ireland, Canada, Mexico. 


2.  If you could pack up today on a vacation and money was no issue where would you go?
I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.  Of course, a month or two in Italy would be nice too.



 
3. Is there somewhere in the United States that you have never been that you would like to visit?
I would like to go to some of the beaches in North Carolina.  I've been to the Outer Banks but would like to see Myrtle Beach.




No comments: