Sunday, April 21, 2013

What a week!

What a week its been. First, the bombing in Boston, then the devastation in West, Texas. Aren't you proud to be an American? Just thinking about those first responders in both instances couldn't help you be anything but proud. I'm so glad the Boston incidence came out as it did. Now we just wonder, what happened to cause these two young men to go so wrong.I was just so amazed at how fast this came to a conclusion. Those poor folks in Texas are still looking for survivors and those missing, how heartbreaking. I have tried to stay busy. I finished one quilt completely, you know the one I told you about last summer and I am in the process of binding a second one. Now I won't feel so bad about starting a new one. Lots of ideas running through my mind and quite a few fabulous fabrics to think about. Hope you all have a quiet, productive week in whatever endeavors you wish to begin or end.

No comments: