Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Once again weird weather, its been in the 30's and raining for the last two days. I am in no way complaining as we need this so badly. The weather service says it is helping the water table remarkably well and may do away with our drought classification. We did have a really pretty Easter weekend which allowed the kids to play outside in shorts. The Durbins, along with the triplet family came for lunch, as did Trish. I have mostly spent the last week making hexies for a quilt. Today I did break away and do a block of the month, It was paper piecing and I did fairly well, only had to frog it twice. Lately, I have begun to enjoy paper piecing more and more. I especially enjoy them when the demensions are given for the blocks. Hope you all have a great week! <

No comments: