Monday, May 16, 2011

MMOM


Each Monday Java hosts this fun blog hop, which I am linking to http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/. Just answer 5 questions and join in the fun.





Questions:

1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?


Not crunchy but Extra crunchy!


2. What is your favorite color Rose?

I love them all, but one of my faves are the pinkish ones with tangerine edges.



















3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?

Oh yes, but not for cleaning purposes, but because, I love to go barefoot.






4. What is your favorite season?

Fall or autumn as some say. I love everything about it, cool weather, beautiful colors and football.









5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?

Way way too many, probably six on average.










Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Katherines Corner said...

nice post. I hope your weekend is a happy one. Hugs!