Monday, May 2, 2011

MMOM

Java hosts a great little blog hop on Mondays. Its simple, just answer five questions, post your answers and you're ready to blog hop. Link with Java at: http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/



Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?


I am not a big muffin person, but I do occasionally like an English muffin slathered in butter.
























2. What was the first car you ever owned?

I never really had a car of my own until I got a Vista Cruiser stationwagon to haul kids to all sorts of activities, such as dance, swimming lessons, football practice, etc. You get the picture.



3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?

Oh my gosh!  I hated to see the demise of the soap operas.  My very favorite was
As The World Turns.



4. What is your lucky number?

I never really thought about having a lucky number. Maybe 4 for my 4 children.





5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?

Potato Chips, unless of, of course, those pretzels happen to be dipped in chocolate.




So now, visit some blogs and make new friends. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

AmberFaith said...

Hello! Newest follower from the Meet Me On Monday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com