Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday

Questions:

1.  How do you order your steak?
Always medium rare and most of the time waiters look at me like, are you sure about that?  I hate to pay the price of a good steak and then have it cooked so dry that it might as well be
cardboard for all the flavor it has.

2.  Are you superstitious about anything?
I am not overly fond of walking under ladders, not sure it's superstition or just a fear of getting a bucket of paint on my head!



3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
My best friend is Elvira Pannell.  She lives in Virginia and we don't see each other but every 20 years or so, but talk about once a month on the phone and our conversation never wains.

4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
I wore a dress in August when our granddaughter, Sarah, graduated from Austin Peay University.  She has since birthed triplets.


As you can see I have to carry my sword when I wear a dress, it's simply to fight THEM off!

5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?
Not really, probably go to Louisiana after Christmas to see our family there.  Then probably, to Venice or Paris in the spring.


Dream on, Mama!

I am linking tohttp://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/






1 comment:

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways. I only feature handmade and everything is gorgeous!
Love that you are from Louisiana. My husband was born and raided in new orleans and we lived there until we lost everything in Katrina. We now live in Santa Fe:) Nice meeting you!