Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me Monday













Questions:


1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
I enjoy most pasta dishes, however, I guess my favorite is Carbonara.














2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
Take all my medication, which, at this point is way more than I wish I had to take.














3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
We don't go out to eat on a regular basis.  We have never been much on going out, and save it for special occasions mostly.  I love to cook and would rather cook than go out most times.
















4. Are you an avid book reader?
Oh my gosh, I think the word is rabid, instead of avid.  I usually have several books going at once.  One that I enjoy and want to read slowly to savor and one that I can read a page or two and it makes me sleepy, etc., etc.   My motto is "so many books, so little time."  I also got a Kindle last year from our son for my birthday so, that has even added to the book situation.



















5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
No question, bionic hearing.  I have had hearing issues all my life, surgery when I was 18 and continued issues.  My children think I am really deaf.  I have trouble hearing my granddaughters soft voices and one that speaks so fast no one understands.  I am sure hearing help is in my immediate, if not sooner, ha! future.


I am linking up to Java at:
http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2010/09/meet-me-on-monday_12.html



Have a great week everyone.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: