Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back again

I've been out of pocket, so to speak, for the last few days.  Thursday was my birthday.  We all planned to go out to eat, but I opted  to stay home and watch the Saints game, so we did.  We had mexican food, my favorite,

















good margaritas



















and another favorite of mine, a big chocolate birthday cake!













You'll notice this cake wasn't big enuf, however, to get all the candles on, ha!
Then we all sat back and watched this transpire!











Saints beat Green Bay  14 - 9

Yesterday, was tailgating in Norman and seeing our Sooners take on the Florida State Seminoles.  OU Won 47 - 17. 

Nothing big planned for this week.  Hope you all have a good one!

1 comment:

Debbiedoos said...

Happy belated birthday to you....looks like a good one for sure. Thanks for your input on my friends decorating dilemma....it sure is appreciated. Debbie