Thursday, May 20, 2010

Therapy Thursday

Maybe this should be called "theapy Thursday". 

No thank  you to the man in the pick up truck that picked up the t-ball that I was running across the parking lot to catch for the t-ball set I had just purchased for my grandson.  I hope you enjoy every minute of playing with it.

Thank you Mother Nature, for the skipping over us on Monday when tornadoes struck all around us.

Thank you Mother Nature, for letting the hail storm pass our house by with no damage.

Thank you blogger for finally letting me figure out how to change my background after hours of frustration.

Thank you for not having more than this to complain about.  These few are hardly worth the effort.


I am linking back to:
http://thedailydribbles.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ann said...

Honey, I feel your pain with that background issue!! But, you new background is quite lovely. Pat yourself on the back for doing it!
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

Kmama said...

Thank you for linking up!

I love your background! When I first started blogging, I had major background issues too, so I feel your pain!

I can't believe that guy took the ball! What a jerk.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your new background and so glad the storms missed your house. Thanks for your nice comments on my fabrics I am thinking about. You asked about the fluer-di-les pillow. That fabric and the beige diamond one are the fabrics from my drapes. I made the drapes and then made some matching pillows. I have really enjoyed these colors. Hugs, Marty