Sunday, February 28, 2010

 

This is a plaque that I recently found in the back of a shelf. I dug it out, added the ribbon and hung it on the side of a bathroom cabinet. Now we can see it every day when we brush our teeth.

 

I hope you can see the detail on this old, apparently iron, double candlestick. It belonged to my husband's family, I just wish I knew the history behind it. I think I should take it to "Antiques Roadshow" as I am sure they can tell us something about it. I just love it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Pretty candlestick...I kind of have a collection of them going on right now...I have a post with them all displayed on my mantel. Thanks for stopping by and for your comment...hope to see you back again soon. Sandra

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for coming by.