Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Busy Day

I spent my day putting up a few Valentines Day decorations and dragging out a few four leaf clovers. I never did really get anything up for V Day, had the materials to make a wreath but never felt like it. It was a really puny month in this house. Everyone was sick.  So today, I made a St. Patrick's Day wreath. Of course, I never thought to take pictures. I think I deliberately don't get out my camera because I'm so bad at it. I just have a point and shoot but it stills bugs me. I will try to take a picture tomorrow and post it. We'll see. Now that I'm feeling better, I have been back at my quilting so that has kept me out of trouble and off the streets. I WILL take pictures and show what
 I've been working on. Until then, have a great evening!

No comments: