Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What to do, what to do!

I don't have the best track record with my purchases online. I just see something online I like and I order it.  Recently, some of you may remember my beautiful laptop skin which I bought, and found out it was coming to me from Poland.

Well now I have "done it" again. I spent several days looking for a "Mother of the Groom" dress. I searched and searched and finally I discovered, a dress like I wanted. So, me, I ordered it.  Well, it was touch and go. After a couple of weeks, no dress, so I bombarded them with emails. Finally got a response after a month, that my dress was "on the way"! It came day before yesterday, by way of some city in China I can't begin to spell, then Shanghi, Anchorage, Louisville, and Oklahoma. 

It is absolutely gorgeous, french seams, built-in bra , (much needed), completly lined, and wouldn't fit Barbie.  Cost $80.00 free shipping. For three days now, I've been trying to figure out how to do an exchange for a larger size.  As of today, after 3 or maybe 4 email, I am told it is in process.  What in the h--- does that mean. I don't usually dash, but time is drawing short and all I want to do is return this dress and get a "big" one.  Anyway, if anyone out there has had a similar situation, please tell me.

I'm too tired to even take the camera into the guest room and take a picture. I will take pics when all of this is settled.


















 Hope your week is great.

2 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Oh, Maryann, what a mess!!! I am so sorry you are dealing with that. I don't know about dealing with someone internationally, in the US, it is a little better. Good Luck!

Coloradolady said...

Maryann, I had to come back and say I am so so sorry you lost your little doxie. I am so sad for you. I had a scare beyond belief last week, Sophie the oldest seemed to have had a seizure, never happened before and I don't think she has had another one since. Vet said just watch her. I was a complete mess...thought I was going to be sick myself after that one.

Sending hugs your way....again, I am sorry for your loss of a family member....because pets are like family.