Sunday, June 27, 2010

Heidi Hitler

This is the infamous Heidi, known to all who come and go to this house and family.  Heidi was a gift from our twin daughters after we lost our little 3 yr. old doxie to back failure.  She is a long haired weiner dog and fierce as they come.  When they bought her, the breeder said she was the only female in a litter of eight and bossed the litter.  We see that  in play almost every day.  She bosses our entire household.  She is quick to let you know what she wants and what she doesn't want.  She loves people and would easily go home with the Fed-Ex guy, the UPS guy or anyone who happened down the street.  She is 8 pounds of pure dynamite and once you meet her, you gotta love her.  If only my behind was as cute as hers, I'd have movie stars and producers knockin on our door.  Here she is "with attitude!"






I found Heidi napping in Quinn's Elmo chair this morning (Mon.) and just had to add it.  She is something else, cute.




Have a great week. 

Thanks so much for dropping by and please come back again soon, I'd love it if you left a comment.


11 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

She is sooo cute that it's hard to believe she's bossy.

Terri Steffes said...

Bossy?? Or are her ideas just the RIGHT ones? Adorable!

Snap said...

LOL! You have your hands full! She's a doll!

ellen b said...

She looks like she's in her glory...

Coloradolady said...

She is beautiful! I have one just like her and she runs the house...well, actually I have three...and they all run the house. LOL.

They are so sweet and so much fun, the coloring on yours is so pretty! Have a great week!

bj said...

What a pretty little bossy dog...:))

Nita Stacy said...

Oh...I just came over to see Heidi after you left the comment on my blog about Violet. They do look alike. Although your Heidi is a little thing. My Violet is about 18lbs. She is not fat....she is just a bigger dachshund. She was the biggest in the litter when she was born.

Violet is a bossy dog too. She bosses all the other weenies around the house. She's very very sweet but it is her that always comes and tells me to open the door for her or move something out of her way or fix her something to eat or put her to bed.

The others just follow her lead.

She loves men and would leave with just about any man that comes to my house. I do think she'd miss me after awhile and want to come home though.

I wonder if the bossiness is a longhaired trait. My other three are short hairs and they just go with the flow although they are little clowns. Violet is the only one that has to have things her way.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Our friends have a dashund just like yours and her name is Lucy. She is the family pride and joy just like yours.

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie. I love your dog, and your mosaics are adorable.
Happy Mosaic Monday.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Howdу, і гead your blog осcaѕionallу anԁ i оwn а similar оne anԁ i wаѕ just wοndering іf you gеt а lot of spam fеedbаck?
Ӏf so how ԁo yοu reducе it, any plugіn
or аnything you can recommеnԁ? I get ѕo much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.http://bethel.patch.com/events/merlin-season-5-episode-8-the-hollow-queen-watch-it-for-free-online-stream
My web page :: Watch Merlin Season 5 Episode 8

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Also visit my homepage ... Chicago Fire Season 1 Episode 15 online