Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

These are a few of the things I am thankful for:
  • for my Lord and Savior
  • for a family who loves me and I love in return and all the fun times together
  • for these breezy nice days after a long cold winter
  • for roses just getting ready to bloom
  • for all these little birds singing and building new nests
  • for my home
  • for plenty to eat and clothes to wear
  • for new shoes when others have none
  • for friends, both old and new ones
  • for health, mine and my husbands, both of us in our 70's
  • for books and the ability to read
  • for my television with which I spend lots of time
  • for this computer, even though some days it drives me to distraction
Have a great day everyone and take a minute to remember what you are thankful for today.




3 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Mary Ann, your gratitude list is wonderful! God bless you to look so good in your 70's and to be so busy, learning new things ... you are an inspiration!

nannykim said...

I had to laugh at your last one! ha! There is much to be thankful for and it is great to think each day on these things.

Ps. my Thankful list is not on my nannykim blog but on my spindlecottage blog here:

http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com

Denise Marie said...

love it!! I always love to list even the simplest of things in a prayer to thank him for.