Monday, March 8, 2010

Debra works at one of those( big city twice a year) consignment sales here in the big city.  She sells "the boy's" clothes he has grown out of, and buys for him for the new season.  Last fall I decided to try something new so I started making hair bows.  For awhile I sold them on ebay and etsy, but didn't have alot of success, so she said they would probably do great at the consignment.  I have quite few ready to sell.  Here they are.


 
I think they are pretty cute and I really enjoy making them.
Last night was Oscar night, no surprises there, were there.  I was happy that Hurt Locker won for best director and best picture.  We watched it all, thought maybe it would be shorter this year, but no such luck, it went on and on.  Glad it's only once a year.

No comments: